Cardiff Airport Invites Passengers To Join PRM & Disability Forum
11 July 2019
On Wednesday 4th September, Cardiff Airport is holding a meeting to explore ideas, and to agree the scope for their proposed PRM (Passengers with Reduced Mobility) and Disability Forum. Members of the public and third sector organisations are invited to attend.
The Airport wishes to establish a PRM and Disability Forum consisting of a broad representation of disability groups, third sector organisations and customers with both visible and hidden conditions - particularly those who travel through Cardiff Airport and use their Special Assistance / PRM service.
The Forum will meet at least twice per year to discuss the following:
- Setting quality standards
- Reviewing performance against quality standards
- Reviewing of performance-monitoring systems
- Discussing accessibility of the terminal, including refurbishment projects
- Advice on the accessibility of facilities, equipment and services
- Training programmes
- Practical inspections of airport services
To find out more, and to express your interest in attending, please click here.