Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend
Don a wee bit of tartan, take part in The Virtual Kiltwalk and have your sponsorship increased by 50%!
The Kiltwalk is a series of annual walking events that raise thousands of pounds for charities. This year, The Kiltwalk is virtual so you can take part in your own way and at your own pace to support Spinal Muscular Atrophy UK!
When: 11th – 13th September 2020
What: Walk, roll, run, skip – any distance you wish wearing some tartan. You can change it up so you complete each mile differently or think up another challenge to do with your family.
How much does it cost? Entry for the Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend is £12.80 for adults, £6.50 for children and free for under 5s.
What do I get for my entry fee?
- Access to 50% sponsorship top up from the Hunter Foundation
- Online fundraising page (you must use the page specified by The Kiltwalk for the charity to receive the 50% top up)
- Virtual support pack including challenge bibs, START and FINISH signs, social stickers and more
- Digital entertainment over the challenge weekend and access to the Virtual Storyboard
- Finishers certificate signed by Tom Hunter and a Kiltwalk 2020 medal
How much sponsorship do I need to raise?
There is no minimum sponsorship requirement, anything you raise will be hugely appreciated and will be eligible for a 50% top up by The Hunter Foundation.
How do I sign up?
Simply visit this page.