These notices tell you how SMA Support UK uses and protects your information when you contact us.
Your Rights and Overarching Principles
Please be assured, we will not share or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. This includes any contact details you have given us.
We are committed to ensuring that any information we hold about you is secure. We have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
You have the right to request:
- access to any information we hold about you
- that we amend or correct your information
- that we delete information we hold about you
- that we restrict who may see / use your information
- that you are given your information in a form that you can use
For more information about how to make these requests and how we will respond, please click here.
Please follow the link that applies to your contact with us as follows:
You can read more detail about how we manage information in our:
Last reviewed and updated August 2018.