Awesome for Everyone
We want to create a safe space where everyone feels respected and able to contribute. Success depends on participation. When you join a session, please:
- Share the airtime – allowing every voice to be heard
- Respect each other’s thinking and value everyone’s contribution
- Listen with care to understand
- Share your unique perspective and experiences
- Share your ideas and ask as many questions as you like
- Keep shared information confidential when asked to do so
- Bring your sense of humour and have fun!
No one knows everything; together we know a lot.
So that we can create a safe space for everyone and make this project work, we will need to share the details your provide on your registration form with the Community Connections Project facilitators - you will be asked if you consent to this on the form.