Share Your Views on Care Coordination for Rare Conditions
14 August 2020
- Are you an adult age 18+ living with a rare, ultra-rare or undiagnosed condition?
- Are you a parent or carer of a young person or adult living with a rare, ultra-rare or undiagnosed condition?
- Would you like to take part in a workshop about care coordination for rare conditions?
Researchers working on the COordiNated Care of Rare Diseases (CONCORD) project at University College London are looking for participants for a study which looks at how care of people who have rare conditions is coordinated in the UK, and how patients and healthcare professionals who treat rare conditions would like them to be coordinated.
Workshops will take place:
- 1st September 13:00-14:30 for patients and carers
- 8th September 09:00-10:30am for healthcare professionals, charity representatives and commissioners