Support #MyNeuroSurvey and Help Improve Neuro services
25 October 2021
My Neuro Survey is the biggest single source of patient experience data when it comes to commissioning services for people with neurological conditions and lobbying to improve treatment, care and support for people with neurological conditions.
Share Your Experiences
Getting the right care, treatment and support at the right time can make a life-changing difference when you have a neurological condition like SMA. But there are huge variations across the UK – not everyone with a neurological condition in the UK has access to the same high quality, joined up care and support.
Data from previous surveys has been used to improve services in hospitals, develop new specialist centres, and spark debate in Parliament. By sharing your experiences, you’ll help to gather the evidence to make the case for change.
How to Support the Survey:
There is a version of the survey for adults and a version for children and young people. If your child has a neurological condition, you can complete the survey with them or on their behalf.
It's completely anonymous and secure. It should take around 20 minutes to complete.
It's open until 14th January.
2. Call the survey partners, Quality Health on 0800 783 1775 (Freephone) to:
- hear and complete the survey over the phone in any language
- ask for a paper copy to be sent to your address
- ask for a large print version
- ask for an Easy Read version of the survey
3. Tell everyone you know about #MyNeuroSurvey – share the hashtag on social media
Please take part and make your voice heard. Thank you.