Registration for SMA Europe’s 2nd International Scientific & Clinical Congress on SMA Now Open
19 July 2019
Being held at Génocentre in Evry, south of Paris between 5th & 7th February 2020, this conference is open for healthcare professionals and researchers in SMA to attend.
The congress will feature a series of talks and workshops covering key scientific and clinical research fields in SMA.
Anyone wishing to make submissions of abstracts on the SMA topics listed below, for either poster or oral presentations, can now do so. A small number will be selected by the Scientific Committee for presentation – the deadline for submission is Friday 27th September.
The session topics are:
- Emerging treatments & novel approaches in therapy
- Newborn & pre-symptomatic screening
- How SMN influences translation
- Age-dependent responsiveness (symptomatic)
- SMN independent pathways
- Comprehensive management of SMA
- The role of biomarkers in SMA
Further information, including on how to register to attend, closing dates and costs, can be found here