Concerns and Complaints
We are committed to providing the best possible service to all individuals who contact us to ask for information or support and / or get involved with any fundraising or other activities.
To this end, we encourage, respond to and learn from the concerns, complaints and suggestions for improvement individuals make about our organisation and the service / contact they have received from us. All complaints will be dealt with fairly and respectfully, regardless of the protected characteristic of the individual making the complaint.
We listen to and use this important information. It helps us:
- Measure how well the needs of the people we support /who support us are being met
- Identify if we need to improve, change or develop a service
- Identify if we need to modify our training
- Measure if we are meeting quality standards
- Identify what risks there are with what we are doing and how to manage them
Last reviewed and updated November 2019.