Our Outreach Home-Visiting Service For Anyone Dealing With A Recent Diagnosis
You may want to have initial contact by phone or email, but many people find a home visit* helpful. We work with you at your own pace and visits can be as long or short as you want them to be.
*As of March 2020, due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made the decision to not carry out any home visits until further notice. Our email, phone and text services remain as normal.
During visits, you may wish to talk about:
- The emotional impact of the diagnosis or other issues you’re facing
- The daily care and management of SMA
- Getting the best from professionals involved with you or your child
- How to access the services, adaptations and equipment you need
- What benefits and financial support are available
- Accessing education / work