WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term SMA Support UK or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 9, Shottery Brook Office Park, Timothy’s Bridge Road, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9NR. Our Charity Registration Number is 1106815 and our Company Limited by Guarantee Number is 5137534. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
SHOPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
We aim to deliver all orders within 2-7 days if the goods are in stock. If the goods you order are out of stock, we will contact you to offer a refund, or a replacement product.
You can cancel an order and return any goods that may already have been dispatched up to 7 days from receipt (see return policy). Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please check the goods on delivery and ensure that they are supplied correctly. If any of the goods prove to be unsuitable please return them within 7 days in the original packaging and in an unused condition for a full refund, less any postage costs.
If you need to get in touch here are the contact details:
Spinal Muscular Atrophy UK
Unit 9, Shottery Brook Office Park
Timothy’s Bridge Road
Stratford Upon Avon