Skip to content

If your child has SMA and you are considering the possibility of a drug treatment, this guide covers questions and topics that you may wish to consider in your discussions with your child’s clinical team.

The section covering which children may have access applies to children living in England (which is why we have put this in the title of the guide), but this guidance is also followed in Wales and Northern Ireland. If your child lives in Scotland, follow the individual links to each drug treatment under where it says ‘Related Information’ and you will find information about who may have access.

Read the information sheet >