Developing Resources About Starting Nursery / School – Can You Help?
13 August 2021
We’ve been talking with a clinical nurse specialist who supports many families, about working together with parents / carers to create some information resources for parents and schools and this is where we hope you will join us in this project.
We’re keen to hear from you if:
- You’re now thinking about / preparing for nursery or school for your child
- Your child is at nursery or school now
By sharing your questions and concerns, experiences, ideas and tips, you’ll help us develop information that’s understandable and useful for families, nurseries and schools.
You can contact us by:
- clicking here to let us know (via SurveyMonkey) how you would like to be involved
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 01789 267520
- private Facebook message (@SpinalMuscularAtrophyUK)