Zolgensma Treatment for SMA Type 1 in the UK - Live Webinar with Experts
15 April 2021
When? Wednesday 21st April at 5.30pm
- Prof Francesco Muntoni
(Consultant Paediatric Neurologist, GOSH)
- Dr Anne-Marie Childs
(Consultant Paediatric Neurologist, Leeds); and
- Fiona Marley
(Head of Highly Specialised Commissioning,
- Hosted by Martyn Sibley
The webinar will cover:
- Zolgensma treatment – how it works, outcomes to date
- Potentially eligible children
- Any updates on location of infusion centres
- The treatment pathway
- Answers to some of these questions
- Opportunity to ask further questions (please note we’re not able to answer questions about any individual child’s eligibility)
Broadcast live on the SMA UK Facebook & Twitter channels. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, you'll be able to ask questions. If you don't have Facebook or Twitter, you won't be able to ask questions but you'll still be able to view the webinar live - just click on either of the two links above at 5.30pm on the 21st April to view it.
You can still email in your questions which we'll follow-up after the webinar. A recording of the webinar will also be available after the 21st April on the SMA UK YouTube channel and our website.
Looking forward to seeing you all on Facebook and Twitter next month!